Textile Engineering Department of PAU will be and remain a centre of excellence in higher education. It will gain recognition, nationally and globally and will attract students, faculty and staff from all parts of the world.
Meet the requirements of various national and international research and educational organizations, and industries.
- The main objective of the program is to produce textile engineers who will be able to meet the national and global demand in the textile arena.
- Will meet the demand of stakeholder.
- Community needs will be full filled.
- Will help to contribute national economy.
- Stimulate cognitive and effective student learning, skills, and values to utilize the acquired knowledge in the student’s workplace.
- Extend knowledge through innovative educational programs in which students realize their highest potential and assume roles of leadership, responsibility, and service to society.
Graduates of Textile Engineering Department in addition to obtaining theoretical & practical classes, they are also trained floor level Textile processing in Textile mills. Additionally students are exposed in social activities ethical values as well as improve their interaction in dealing with fellow friends, workers, officers & other personas of the society. In depth knowledge are also given about the liberation war and socio culture of the society.